An editor using the UI can by default not add a mul label or alias in the termbox as that language does not show up.
Steps to test:
- Be sure you are not using mul as your display language (e.g. uselang=mul)
- Be sure you have no Babel for mul set up.
- Open any Item page e.g. https://test.wikidata.org/wiki/Q172818
- You have no way of creating a mul label or alias in the termbox.
What should happen instead:
- mul should always show up in the list of languages (as the first language, see T316767).
- Using the termbox you can create a mul label or alias.
- This description is only valid for the old termbox. How should this work for the new termbox? [!!!]
- On Items mul shows up in the list of languages in the termbox by default.
- Please make sure that
- this changes affects only Items and not Properties.
- mul is the first language in the list (see T316767).