The current design of the new termbox seems fundamentally incompatible with language fallback (see T312231#8362204). Some work with UX might be needed for it to fully embrace language fallback.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Entity page on mobile that has only Labels in languages that are on your fallback chain
- only mul Label (e.g. https://test.m.wikidata.org/wiki/Q57591)
- en Label when using non-en uselang (https://test.m.wikidata.org/wiki/Q469?uselang=en-gb)
- The title shows "No label defined" (no fallback to Labels on the fallback chain).
What should have happened instead?
- The title should show the string of a Label on the fallback chain (in the example from the mul label).
- We understand the problem that leads to this issue.
- The problem is solved (or if solving the problem is out of scope, then please create a follow-up task, so we can discuss it).
SP - maaaybe a 13 due to the language fallback (no clear documentation on this algorithm)