This task involves the work with doing an analysis to evaluate what impact introducing the edit notices on mobile (via the EditNoticesOnMobile.js gadget and T312587): is having on:
The percentage of anonymous editors who click an edit affordance and decide to create an accountPer T312587#9100232, the mobile edit notices will appear after the sign up/log in view. As such, I don't think introducing mobile edit notices us likely to impact sign ups.
- The percentage of people, grouped by experience level, who publish edits they initiate
- The percentage of edits that are reverted within 48 hours of being made
Decision to be bade
This impact analysis will help us make the following decision: **Does the Editing Team think any adjustment need to be made to the EditNoticesOnMobile.js gadget and the experience T312587 introduces to ensure that is not causing any regressions in the rates at which people are:
- Creating accounts
- Abandoning and publishing the edits they start
- Making edits that are reverted?**
- On what dates was the EditNoticesOnMobile gadget made available to each of the following segments of people? Volunteers defined these segments on Wikipedia_talk:EditNoticesOnMobile.
- Admins (activated 23:10, 19 July 2022)
- Extendedconfirmed accounts 2022-08-02T17:58:08
- Autoconfirmed accounts 2022-08-22T18:08:38
- Everyone (logged in and out) 2022-09-14T18:59:58