This task is about re-implementing the existing impact module list using Vue.
Old design (not in Vue):
New design (in Vue):
What is not included in this task:
- The sparkline visual is a separate task: T220141
- Filter / sort articles is a separate task: T220139
- "Edit again" call to action under article title is a separate task: T310649
As a logged in user with "Display newcomer homepage" enabled in my preferences,
When I visit the newcomer homepage,
Then I see a list of up to 5 articles that are the most viewed articles that I have edited in the last 30 days.
- "View all you edits" links to: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/[[USERNAME]]
- New table list component built using Vue.
- Ensure the component will be compatible with future task to add filtering (past 30 days, past 60 days, past year, all time) and sorting options (sort by most viewed, least viewed, newest edits, oldest edits). T220139
- The patches have been code reviewed and merged
- The task passes its acceptance criteria
- There are existing and passing unit/integration tests
- Tests for every involved patch should pass
- Coverage for every involved project should have improved or stayed the same
Design & QA
- If the task is UX/Design related: it must be reviewed and approved by the UX/Design team
- Must be reviewed and approved by Quality Assurance.
- Related and updated documentation done where necessary
- Internal technical changes: internal repository documentation must be updated (README.md, JSDoc, PHPDoc)
- Infrastructure technical changes: technical changes that reflect on environment, infrastructure, endpoints or any other area of interest for technical contributors should be reflected on Extension:GrowthExperiments or Extension:GrowthExperiments/Technical documentation pages.