Steps to replicate the issue (include links if applicable):
- Log in to your profile on the English Wikipedia and go to the Special:Logs
- Click on the drop down menu that says “All public logs” and scroll down and click on the option that says “User creation log.”
- Click on the blue “show” button at the bottom of the table.
- On the mobile browser, the contributions page of every single user on that log is blue-linked (rather than red-linked if they haven’t made any edits), even though they haven’t contributed anything yet.
What should have happened instead?:
- As with anything else on Wikipedia, these should appear red-linked if the page hasn’t been created yet (or in this case, if they haven’t edited yet).
Software version (skip for WMF-hosted wikis like Wikipedia):
Other information (browser name/version, screenshots, etc.):
This is the mobile version/view of Wikipedia (rather than the desktop view).