We started the migration of client code to Vue with the module ext.growthExperiments.MentorDasboard which resulted on the creation of ext.growthExperiments.MentorDasboard.Vue. The latter module contains style code that complies with Codex design tokens (see variables.less) and components that could be re-used when creating new Vue components for other modules (see components prefixed with a capital C, like CPopper. The C stands for common or codex candidate)
- Should be able to use GrowthExperiments design tokens from any GrowthExperiments Vue module
- Should be able to use GrowthExperiments common components from any GrowthExperiments Vue module
- The patches have been code reviewed and merged
- The task passes its acceptance criteria
- There are existing and passing unit/integration tests
- Tests for every involved patch should pass
- Coverage for every involved project should have improved or stayed the same
Design & QA
- If the task is UX/Design related: it must be reviewed and approved by the UX/Design team
- Must be reviewed and approved by Quality Assurance.
- Related and updated documentation done where necessary
- Internal technical changes: internal repository documentation must be updated (README.md, JSDoc, PHPDoc)
- Infrastructure technical changes: technical changes that reflect on environment, infrastructure, endpoints or any other area of interest for technical contributors should be reflected on Extension:GrowthExperiments or Extension:GrowthExperiments/Technical documentation pages.