T312309 revises the where and how the affordance appears on mobile talk pages that enables people to view the content that can appear within these pages' lead sections.
This task involves the work of instrumenting said affordance so that we can learn whether people are being distracted by it and subsequently decide whether adjustments ought to be made to where and how it appears on mobile talk pages.
- Of the people who view a mobile talk page, what percentage of them tap the affordance T312309 implements?
- Of the people who view a mobile talk page, what percentage of them tap the affordance T312309 implements without engaging with any other aspect of the page (e.g. expanding a discussion section, tapping the latest comment indicator, etc.)?
- Instrumentation requirements are implemented
- QA verifies new events are being emitted by clients as expected
- Product Analytics verifies new event(s) are being logged in DB as expected