In T311717 we've redesigned the main menu of preferences on mobile with a vertical design. Submenus currently open within the central area of the screen, still under the Preferences heading.
The next step towards our final designs is for the contents of submenus to open within a modal-like interface, where the submenu title is presented at the very top of the screen, hiding both the grey navigational bar and the Preferences heading, with a button which takes users back to the main menu.
|State of the art||Mock-up||Spacing|
- Navigating to a submenu in the new Preferences design should display the Mock-up design above
- Clicking the back arrow should return users to the top of the Preferences main menu
- The grey navigation bar and Preferences headings should no longer be visible in submenus
- Form state should be preserved during navigation:
- the save button should initially be disabled (gray)
- changing a setting should enable it (blue)
- the button should stay enabled when navigating between sections
- changes across multiple sections should be recorded by a single click of the save button