This task is complete when we have proof-of-concept code to demonstrate clustered nearby markers.
Note: this task is only about implementing for the nearby markers and not user-added markers. This will be done as follow-up work once the we have pin grouping fully working for show nearby pins.
Out of scope:
- No style specification. Use all default settings for the POC.
- How is Wikivoyage legacy Nearby clustering implemented?
- Clustering is recalculated whenever the list of articles changes.
- TBD: What happens when clicking on a cluster? Is this out of scope?
- Leave a screenshot on this task.