This task involves suppressing the Topic Container section divider when it follows an <h1> that does not contain any content.
- On desktop, visit a talk page where Topic Containers are enabled and said talk page contains a minimum of one = H1 = section heading that:
- A) does not contain any content within it and
- B) is followed by an == H2 ==. E.g. https://w.wiki/5mky .
- ❗️Notice two horizontal lines appear beneath the = H1 =:
- ✅ One horizontal line appears beneath the = H1 =
- Expected behavior is implemented