On Desktop and smaller screens, input fields misaligned because of the Add new input button
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to https://wikifunctions.beta.wmflabs.org/w/index.php?title=Z10014&action=edit&view=function-editor
- Reduce size of the window horizontally
Expected behavior (Acceptance criteria):
- Input fields should remain aligned and "Add new input" link at the right of the top input but outside of the input alignment container
Devices and Design (URLs or screenshots, if applicable):
- Desktop: ...
- Small screens/mobile: ...
- Before closing this task, review one by one the checklist available here: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Abstract_Wikipedia_team/Definition_of_Done#Front-end_Task/Bug_Completion_Checklist