In rRMWA56ea941af2fa: Modify URL structure for service we included a line of code that converted underscores to dashes for the wiki_id specified in a request:
wiki_id = wiki_id.replace("_", "-")
In retrospect, I don't think we needed this. And it is blocking completion of T304549: Deploy "add a link" to 5th round of wikis because bat_smg and be_x_old get converted to bat-smg and be-x-old when looking in the database to load models and datasets, but the model and datasets are stored using the underscore and not the dash.
- Should be able to pass a wiki ID for bat_smg and be_x_old and use it without the underscore getting converted to a dash.
- The patches have been code reviewed and merged
- The task passes its acceptance criteria
- There are existing and passing unit/integration tests
- Tests for every involved patch should pass
- Coverage for every involved project should have improved or stayed the same
Design & QA
- If the task is UX/Design related: it must be reviewed and approved by the UX/Design team
- Must be reviewed and approved by Quality Assurance.
- Related and updated documentation done where necessary
- Internal technical changes: internal repository documentation must be updated (README.md, JSDoc, PHPDoc)
- Infrastructure technical changes: technical changes that reflect on environment, infrastructure, endpoints or any other area of interest for technical contributors should be reflected on Extension:GrowthExperiments or Extension:GrowthExperiments/Technical documentation pages.