We need to make WikibaseLexeme compatible with Vue 3. In order to plan this work better, we want a more detailed understanding of what needs to be migrated.
- We have a list of Vue things that need to migrate in WikibaseLexeme
- it should be as comprehensive as possible
- each item should have a very rough estimate for effort, complexity and risk
- There is already an in-progress patch that addressed some of the things https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/extensions/WikibaseLexeme/+/773276
- Some pointer and caveats for how to go about this specific to mediawiki: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Vue.js/Vue_3_migration
- Adjustments to the template need to not only work with Vue 3, but also our custom php-vuejs-templating library that we built specifically for Lexeme
- though that library can probably be somewhat simplified