In rECHU09a2c75156faf03fd1d12f7ba34366b1c91613ee the index cuc_user_time was recreated as cuc_user_ip_time with an additional field.
According to the drift checker from T321063 the new index name is not missing, so this only needs to drop the old name. Please verifiy before dropping.
- ALTERs to run: Drop is part of https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/plugins/gitiles/mediawiki/extensions/CheckUser/+/09a2c75156faf03fd1d12f7ba34366b1c91613ee/archives/patch-cu_changes_indexes2.sql
- Where to run those changes: s1, s2, s3, s4, s5?, s6, s7
- When to run those changes: At any time
- If the schema change is backwards compatible: Yes.
- If the schema change has been tested already on some of the test/beta wikis: This has been around for ten years on new wikis.
- if the data should be made available on the labs replicas and/or dumps: Everything is private