As an organizer, I can add the Wikimedia grant ID for the event (if any), so that Wikimedians and grant officials can more easily find and understand the linkage between the grant and the output (i.e., the event with registered participants).
- When an organizer is configuring the event registration form, they should be able to optionally add the grant ID
- The details of the field are as follows:
- The grant ID section should be the last section in the registration configuration form
- The label for the field should be "Grant ID"
- The grant ID information should be entered as freeform text
- There should be a tooltip with informational help text that reads: "If this program or event is supported by a grant from the Wikimedia Foundation, please provide your Grant ID, which you can find in the Grantee Portal (Fluxx)."