We currently use the VisualEditor Edit API for image rejections. That's mostly out of convenience, because we have all the relevant wiring to process the user feedback when using the VisualEditor Edit API. But it would be conceptually clearer if we had a separate API module (e.g. action=growthrejectimagerecommendation). That API module would need to modify the incoming data and then call the AddImageSubmissionHandler.
- Should be able to use action=growthrejectimagerecommendation to reject an image suggestion
- Do not use VisualEditor Edit API for image rejection events
- The patches have been code reviewed and merged
- The task passes its acceptance criteria
- There are existing and passing unit/integration tests
- Tests for every involved patch should pass
- Coverage for every involved project should have improved or stayed the same
Design & QA
- If the task is UX/Design related: it must be reviewed and approved by the UX/Design team
- Must be reviewed and approved by Quality Assurance.
- Related and updated documentation done where necessary
- Internal technical changes: internal repository documentation must be updated (README.md, JSDoc, PHPDoc)
- Infrastructure technical changes: technical changes that reflect on environment, infrastructure, endpoints or any other area of interest for technical contributors should be reflected on Extension:GrowthExperiments or Extension:GrowthExperiments/Technical documentation pages.