The Team Handbook aims to contain living solutions for team descriptions, roles & responsibilities, operations, workflows, and collaboration practices.
After its completion, the Team Handbook will live on Office Wiki.
- Set up Team Handbook structure.
- Develop each section of the Team Handbook.
- Document it before sharing it with the Manager.
- Manager/team representative: reviews the Team Handbook and provides feedback.
- Project Manager: iterate on Manager's comments and feedback in the structure.
- Present Team Handbook to Developer Advocacy team members for feedback.
- Send an e-mail with instructions and give a two-week window to provide any feedback.
- Implement recommendations, modifications, and other observations by the team.
- Final review by team representative
- Upload content to Officewiki.
- Set a revision date for the content with the team and refresh it accordingly.