We should be able to tab through entries on the table list component:
Currently, you can tab to the "info" icons and open/close the dialogs.
- Should be able to
- tab through each title in the table (thumbnail and title are highlighted together? else, just tab to the title and not the thumbnail)
- tab to the page views sparkline, and be able to open the page views URL
- tab to the clock icon, and upon pressing enter, it should open a tooltip with the explanatory text
- The patches have been code reviewed and merged
- The task passes its acceptance criteria
- There are existing and passing unit/integration tests
- Tests for every involved patch should pass
- Coverage for every involved project should have improved or stayed the same
Design & QA
- If the task is UX/Design related: it must be reviewed and approved by the UX/Design team
- Must be reviewed and approved by Quality Assurance.
- Related and updated documentation done where necessary
- Internal technical changes: internal repository documentation must be updated (README.md, JSDoc, PHPDoc)
- Infrastructure technical changes: technical changes that reflect on environment, infrastructure, endpoints or any other area of interest for technical contributors should be reflected on Extension:GrowthExperiments or Extension:GrowthExperiments/Technical documentation pages.