It seems https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/plugins/gitiles/mediawiki/extensions/FlaggedRevs/+/4c0b3c7b9b09643d2e6abc154379acfd4c97be1a%5E%21/ was applied only to English Wikipedia leading to literally thousands of cases in drifts.
- ALTERs to run: TBD
- Where to run those changes: flaggedrevs.dblist
- When to run those changes: At any time
- If the schema change is backwards compatible: Yes.
- If the schema change has been tested already on some of the test/beta wikis: This has been around for ten years on new wikis.
- if the data should be made available on the labs replicas and/or dumps: The table only contains public data.
- s1: NA
- s2: Done except codfw master
- s3: Done except eqiad and codfw masters
- s4: NA
- s5: Done except eqiad and codfw masters
- s6: Ongoing
- s7: Done except codfw master
- s8: NA