Page MenuHomePhabricator

Next mediawiki-phan-config release
Open, Needs TriagePublicRelease


While I know we're waiting on a few upstream issues to be fixed (such as for T324207: Phan crashes on css-sanitizer on PHP 8.1), I don't know if they should be blockers as it isn't clear if/when they'd be fixed..

But when we've done T326475: Next phan-taint-check-plugin release, it would be nice to get a new release out... No big changes in it though, so far?