Page MenuHomePhabricator

"Page contents not supported in other languages"
Closed, DuplicatePublicBUG REPORT

Description

I noticed since a few days that in the category name space in any wikipedias (I've checked in en, de and lb) the interwiki links are no longer displayed and that instead the message 'Page contents not supported in other languages.' is displayed and this despite the fact that the language links are defined on wikidata.

A good exemple for this is https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q6648148 where no interwiki links are displayed on

I noticed this behaviour independently of the used skin (Vector, Vector 2010, Minerva) and in the latest versions of both Firefox and Google Chrome.

I would really like to be able to switch from one category in a given language to the corresponding category ( as defined on wikidata) in other languages as this used to be the case.