Sections that already have images should not be suggested in the section-level image suggestions pipeline.
However, during manual testing, we discovered that some sections with images are still generating suggestions, even though there is some code called
This ticket is to look at the code in prune_sections_with_images and see where it's failing, suggest improvements, and make them (within reason, we know it won't be perfect).
- The section https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_Anastasia#Desigualdades generated a suggestion (but it already has an image)
- The section https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sufragio_femenino_en_Mongolia#Efectividad_del_derecho_de_sufragio generated a suggestion (but it already has a suggestion)
- The section https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Voronin#Voronin_element generated a suggestion (this one has a gallery)
- The section https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_Iowa_gubernatorial_election#General_election generated a suggestion (this one has an image in an infobox)
- https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/BR_146 section "История создания и особенности электровоза" - generated a suggestion but it already has an image
- https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%98%D0%B1%D0%BD_%D0%AD%D0%B7%D1%80%D0%B0_(%D0%BB%D1%[…]0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80) Section "Сателлитные кратеры" - generated a suggestion but it already has an image