Regarding babel on the three projects nl-Wikiquote, nl-Wikisource and nl-Wiktionary:
- Bottom-line of babel extension shouldn't be shown as we do not want to use categories on these projects. (In the rest of the babel it is done fine with no links to categories.)
- The top link should have as text 'Taalvaardigheid' in stead of
'Babel-gebruikersinformatie'. The link itself should link to 'w:Wikipedia:Babel' as we do not need double explanation pages while one is sufficient.
- Where can we set the links to the languages (on Wikipedia/Wiktionary)?
- Why has the babel xx-5 such strange color like someone speaks xx-0?
- How can we adjust the colors and the look of the templates, like the font that is used in the left box?