⌄ minimize suggestion, only available on mobile. collapsed suggestion mode
The following title is not fixed:
<span class="mw-ge-recommendedImageToolbarDialog-title">(growthexperiments-addimage-inspector-title: 1)</span>
(1) filed as T338283 - the issue seems to be happening only on cswiki beatlabs: "Suggestions are no longer available on this article." message is displayed with the Console showing the following:
You've exceeded your rate limit. Please wait some time and try again. jQuery runScript cssHandle flushCssBuffer
(2) cswiki betalbs works as expected. The message was displayed frequently on enwiki betalabs due to test env limitations. Another reason for "Suggestions are no longer available on this article." message:
Section 2 already contains an image: ./File:Martin_Scorsese_03.jpg
|mobile - the intro tour doesn't display images|
Note: Other intro tours (Add article image and Add link) display images correctly
(4) (see https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T337900#8894701) Tags for section level img suggestion edits are not specific:
Done: the tag is:"newcomer task section image suggestion"
(5) (see https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T337900#8897438) On mobile the label for SLIS in SE module doesn't match the same title in Select types of edits overlay list. Note: all other types of tasks do not display that discrepancy.
|Select types of edits||Homepage|
This is a little it tricky - on narrower mobile screens the title (if we the title will be as on the list, i.e. "Add an image to an article section" would be cut off and only displayed as: "Add an image to an article se..." which might be hard to distinguis with "Add an image to an unillustrated article", see below:
|Edit summary for rejected image and caption||Edit summary for rejected image (Follows the same specifications as Add an image structured task)|
(8) Quality gate (from https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T336550#8897636)
Special:EditGrowthConfig on betalabs does have Add a suggested section image section, see for example: eswiki betalabs Special:EditGrowthConfig. But the section lacks The maximum number of section-level "Add an image" suggested tasks a newcomer can complete daily field.