Following the preparation work done in the previous sprint we should be in a good place to update Minerva to use Codex
- Update icon packs to target the new icon selectors as well as the existing selectors.
- Drop mw-ui-icon-with-label-desktop selector. It doesn't apply in the new mode.
- Update SkinMinerva::getSkinStyles() - Make sure mediawiki.ui.button and mediawiki.ui.icon are not added to the page and codex-search-styles is.
- Ensure elements are flushed correctly (the flush selectors were tied to the old selectors)
- Update Button.mustache
- Remove IconLegacy and update existing references to Icon.mustache
- Check the section toggles work
- Check the edit section button works
- Test T343919 and resolve the ticket if fixed.
- Make sure you have notifications and the red circle shows with a white number inside. Make sure this looks correct.