- Title of session (the more detailed, the better!): First steps with SPARQL
- Session description: Learn how to use SPARQL and the Wikidata Query Service (WQS) to explore the data from Wikidata!
- Username for contact: Waldyrious, VIGNERON
- Session duration (30 or 60 min): 60 min
- Session type (presentation, workshop, discussion, etc.): presentation
- Language of session (English, Arabic, etc.): English
- Prerequisites (some Python, etc.): Basics of Wikidata
- Any other details to share?:
- Interested? Add your username below:
@waldyrious: Thanks for participating in the Hackathon! We hope you had a great time.
- If this session took place: Please change the task status to resolved via the Add Action... → Change Status dropdown.
- If there are session notes (e.g. on Etherpad or a wiki page), or if the session was recorded, please make sure these resources are linked from this task.
- If there are specific follow-up tasks from this session / event: Please create dedicated tasks and add another active project tag to those tasks, so others can find those tasks (as likely nobody in the future will look at the Hackathon workboard when trying to find something they are interested in).
- In this session / event did not take place: Please set the task status to declined.
Phabricator housekeeping service