- Uploaded in 2020
- Used in many articles in several wikis
- https://pageviews.wmcloud.org/mediaviews/?project=commons.wikimedia.org&platform=&agent=user&referer=all-referers&start=2023-08-01&end=2023-09-01&files=Angkor - Zentrum des Königreichs_der_Khmer_(CC_BY-SA_4.0).webm returns "Angkor_-_Zentrum_des_Königreichs_der_Khmer_(CC_BY-SA_4.0).webm: Fehler beim Abruf der Media requests API - Not Found"
- The media requests API call is this https://wikimedia.org/api/rest_v1/metrics/mediarequests/per-file/all-referers/user/%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2F0%2F0e%2FAngkor_-_Zentrum_des_K%C3%B6nigreichs_der_Khmer_(CC_BY-SA_4.0).webm/daily/2023080100/2023090100
- and it's ruturning: "The date(s) you used are valid, but we either do not have data for those date(s), or the project you asked for is not loaded yet. Please check https://wikimedia.org/api/rest_v1/?doc for more information."
- The weird part is that other files for the exact date work just fine: an example.
Note that I can't find a proper project to tag this against: There is no projects about media views API, nor project about AQS 1.0, so I'm adding both API platform and data engineering specially since https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Data_Engineering/Systems/AQS says to tag it with API platform