The Wikimedia Release-Engineering-Team is in the process of cleaning up inactive Gerrit repositories.
If the repository wikimedia/fundraising/LoveMap.git is still in use, please leave a short comment in this task and set the task status to Invalid.
Otherwise the Gerrit repository may get archived in the future.
If the repository is not in use anymore, you are also welcome to leave a short comment to confirm.
According to https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/plugins/gitiles/wikimedia/fundraising/LoveMap.git/+log/refs/heads/master
the last commit to the master branch of this repository was on:
The five most active code authors have been (number of commits, author):
- christian matches the Phabricator account(s) @QChris
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gerrit/New_repositories/Requests/Archive/2014 says the repository was requested by SSmith
Section below is only relevant if repository is to be archived:
- This task
- Add maintainers of that extension/skin as subscribers to this task (if they have no apparent Phabricator account, notify them on-wiki or via email if possible and note it here).
- Add Phabricator project <#ProjectX> as a tag to this task (if existing).
- Empty repository, leaving only the README indicating the repo is archived, and referring to this task by URL.
- Set the repository state to read-only in Gerrit (also edit description to prepend "[ARCHIVED]" and a reference to this task): https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/admin/repos/wikimedia/fundraising/LoveMap,general
- Potentially abandon open Gerrit patchsets: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/q/project:wikimedia/fundraising/LoveMap+AND+-status:merged+AND+-status:abandoned+AND+-status:closed
- Deactivate the Diffusion repository: rWFLM
- Delete the GitHub mirror: N/A
- On-wiki documentation: N/A
- Phabricator: N/A