Steps to reproduce:
- Enable the English keyboard and the Hebrew keyboard (עברית).
- Start the app.
- Go to the search box.
- Select the Hebrew keyboard.
- Try typing some letters. No letters appear.
- Switch to the English keyboard and type some letters.
- Switch to the Hebrew keyboard again.
- Try typing some letters. Now the Hebrew letters appear.
Tested on Galaxy S 2 with Android 2.3.6.
Several people reported this to me and i confirmed it myself, too.
This may happen with other languages, but i didn't try it.
Version: 1.0.0 (Android)