Page MenuHomePhabricator

Category Renaming Problem
Closed, InvalidPublic


Author: souravamant

While working I face one major problem in the Wiki.

Whole thing is like, yesterday I created one document. The path like - My

I put some important matter under the (website) links. But in the morning when I
logs into my diary section I was unable to locate the link(website).

May be somebody renamed it.

Today I find the path - like My Documents->Resource->Resource

The file was lost and i couldn't find it where it has gone.

After going into the page history I discovered that the link website was there
and the matter was also there.

So after that I just change the last resource tab to website and the things
becomes functional again.

Now how to over come this problem as today I am having 10 files but later I may
have 100 files there, then how will i monitor that.

Version: unspecified
Severity: normal
OS: Windows 2000
Platform: PC



Revisions and Commits

Event Timeline

bzimport raised the priority of this task from to Medium.Nov 21 2014, 8:13 PM
bzimport set Reference to bz1580.
bzimport added a subscriber: Unknown Object (MLST).

I'm sorry, but I really can't tell what this is describing.

Please reopen with more information, including a detailed description of how the paths, resources, and
tabs mentioned map to the wiki and how categories are involved.

epriestley changed the task status from Invalid to Resolved by committing Unknown Object (Diffusion Commit).Mar 4 2015, 8:22 AM
epriestley added a commit: Unknown Object (Diffusion Commit).
Aklapper changed the task status from Resolved to Invalid.Mar 4 2015, 11:43 AM
Aklapper set Security to None.