On behalf of the Turkish Wikipedia community, I'd like to request the following user right changes to be implemented. Each change has a different discussion, and I'll include the links to the discussions along the way.
I am a sysop + bureaucrat on the project, and the discussions have been closed by another sysop + bureaucrat, User:Yabanci.
Here we go:
- Removal of the "Reviewer" user group.
- Merger of the "Editor" and "Patroller" user groups under the name of "Patroller". In other words, "Editor" is to be eliminated, and "Patroller" will have the following rights (I was told it is more convenient than the other way around):
*rollback (Yes, this will be extra)
It will be added/removed by sysops, not bureaucrats.
- Addition of following rights to the "Sysop" user group:
- Creation of a "Technician" user group with the following rights:
It will be added/removed by bureaucrats.
- Addition of following rights to the "Checkuser" and "Oversight" user groups:
- Addition of the following rights to the "Autochecked" user group (In order to make it consistent with the "Editor-Patroller" thing). We will also call this group "White List" from now. While you are at it, could you rename the group as well? If not, it could always be done locally of course.
It will still be added/removed by sysops.
This is it. I'll try to do my best to explain if something is not clear.
They are all trivial changes, and I'd simply be delighted if they could be implemented swiftly.