Page MenuHomePhabricator

Sources adm1 problems (tracker)
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

When browsing http://wlm.wikimedia.org/api/api.php?action=adminlevels&format=json I noticed quite a lot of problems with incorrect or missing adm1 levels. This is the bug to keep track of that.


Version: unspecified
Severity: normal

Details

Reference
bz39882

Event Timeline

bzimport raised the priority of this task from to Needs Triage.Nov 22 2014, 12:55 AM
bzimport set Reference to bz39882.
bzimport added a subscriber: Unknown Object (MLST).

Adding Arthur to the cc. He probably wants to keep an eye on it so it functions correctly in the mobile app.

Yaaaaaaah, all bugs blocking this tracker are closed. I checked the data and I only noticed some uppercase iso items. I walked through the fill_table_monuments_all.sql query and added LOWER() around every iso field I could find. Adm1 should now always contain a lowercase ISO 3166-2 code.

Aklapper added a subscriber: Aklapper.

[adding the Tracking-Neverending project to tasks blocking (now deprecated) T4007 as part of T93366]

Restricted Application added a subscriber: JeanFred. · View Herald TranscriptJul 14 2016, 2:10 AM