Follows on from T428891: 🐼 Non-technical evaluation
Acceptance criteria
- A plan on how to approach our current KRs
- Share the plan with the team
(This ticket needs refinement...)
This includes
- making a decision about Lil Diff going forward
- Decision from a technical and capacity point of view
- Is it a problem that is worth solving (the 'diff' sample may enlighten us)
- the wider context of the recent changes area, alongside other opportunities there
- the even wider context not just recent changes
What would be the advised next steps in this topic?
Dependencies:
- workshop 9/7/26 to collate & prioritize opportunities
- the 'diff sample'
- Community research? No, that is for later
- will X1 remove capacity for this topic this quarter?
- Part 1 - we are committed, 1-2 months
- Part 2 backfilling - we are not committed - 3-6 months
Output of this ticket
This should lead to an answer for the KRs
- Articulate our decision/recommendation on why we do/do not continue with the recent changes topic. An explanation
- A meeting about lil diff going forward
- How will we connect the random sampling to this - is a report sufficient
- A meeting about OKR processes