Modifying an AbuseFilter results in HTML showing up in various logs
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

After the abusefilter was added to the IRC feed, I noticed the following:

[06:15:52 PM] <rc-pmtpa> [[Special:Log/abusefilter]] modify * Legoktm * modified <a href="/wiki/Special:AbuseFilter/514" title="Special:AbuseFilter/514">Special:AbuseFilter/514</a> (<a href="/wiki/Special:AbuseFilter/history/514/diff/prev/10307" title="Special:AbuseFilter/history/514/diff/prev/10307">details</a>)

These should just be URLs, not <a> tags.


Version: unspecified
Severity: enhancement

bzimport set Reference to bz43105.
Legoktm created this task.Via LegacyDec 14 2012, 12:20 AM
Legoktm added a comment.Via ConduitDec 17 2012, 3:03 AM

I noticed the same thing when testing the CheckUser extension on my own wiki (will post a screenshot) so I think this might be just how the logs are generally formatted.

Legoktm added a comment.Via ConduitDec 17 2012, 3:04 AM

Created attachment 11527
Logs in CheckUser have broken HTML

Attached:

Krenair added a comment.Via ConduitDec 22 2012, 7:06 PM

Gerrit change 39859

hoo added a comment.Via ConduitDec 23 2012, 11:30 PM

Change tested and merged

Add Comment

Column Prototype
This is a very early prototype of a persistent column. It is not expected to work yet, and leaving it open will activate other new features which will break things. Press "\" (backslash) on your keyboard to close it now.