Some weirdness in content language vs. user language and the cache being polluted because of it.
I'll try to describe everything involved as well as possible, and I have no idea of the root cause (hence the bug report :P).
Steps to reproduce:
- Be logged in on translatewiki.net
- Set Dutch as user language
- Go to https://translatewiki.net/wiki/User:Aaron_Schulz?action=purge
- Put the mouse pointer over the column header "Modification date".
Observed: A pop-up is shown in Dutch (see screenshot "UILang-nl-purged.png").
Observed: No pop-up is available like in step 4. Instead, the coloumn header now reads "Modification dateDit is een speciale eigenschap in de wiki." (see screenshot "UILang-nl-uselang-en.png"
- Go to https://translatewiki.net/wiki/User:Aaron_Schulz while logged out.
Observed: Same behaviour as in step 5. (screenshot "Anonymous.png").