STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
0. Firefox 17.0.1 on Fedora 16.
- Go to http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating:New_project/fi?uselang=en&useskin=vector
- I am not logged in.
- I click the small ULS button in the upper right
- I enter a search text in the search box.
- I wondered what the big X at the end of the search field does.
- I hovered the mouse over it. I did not get a tooltip. So I had to try.
EXPECTED RESULTS: Get a tooltip telling me what the X in the Search field does.
I expected it to close the Search field, as an X button is traditionally used to *close* display elements, plus that's also the meaning of the X button for the surrounding "Select Language" window that this Search field is part of.
Instead it erased my search entry (which is fine too, however I would have expected a broom or something).
That might be a separate icon change request if you agree.
EXPECTED RESULTS: Consistent meaning for the two "X" buttons in this dialog.