It would be useful to have a way to show statistics about the change dispatching process. dispatchChanges.php should have a --stats option, and perhaps there could also be a special page that allows these stats to be seen without shell access.
The following statistics would be useful:
- Number of target wikis
- current (max) change id and max change timestamp
- size of the wb_changes table
- the target most recently updated, with change id and timestamp
- the target least recently updated, with change id and timestamp (based on wb_change_dispatch.chd_seen and chd_touched).
- show id and timestamp of the *median* target.