(I'm not sure if this is a Confirm Edit bug or a bug in Semantic Forms. However, if I turn off the Confirm Edit captcha things work fine, so I'll start here.)
The scenario is as follows:
- A uses Special:FormEdit to create a new page using the 1-step method where the field names in the form will determine the name of the page that is saved.
- The form contains URL fields.
- Upon pressing save, the URL detected prompts ConfirmEdit to require a captcha to be provided. The page is previewed properly, with the data provided from the form present.
- Captcha is answered properly.
- Page is saved with the incorrect page name, and the form contents are lost. The page will be saved with a "blank" template for the form that was used.
You can see this history on these two pages:
Note the first page was originally saved as page name "1" and the other as "2". The moves are in the history.
Also, here is the discussion around this issue on the wiki where we saw this:
I've worked around this by disabling the captcha for users with email confirmation, but there is some bad voodoo happening here.