This will cause page-object gem deprecation warning:
$ bundle exec cucumber features/page.feature:44
Using the default profile...
..*** DEPRECATION WARNING
- You are calling a method named a at /Users/z/project/wmf/browsertests/features/support/pages/article_page.rb:18:in `block in <class:ArticlePage>'.
- This method does not exist in page-object so it is being passed to the driver.
- This feature will be removed in the near future.
- Please change your code to call the correct page-object method.
- If you are using functionality that does not exist in page-object please request it be added.
1 scenario (1 passed)
8 steps (8 passed)
Example in Jenkins:
There are four deprecation warnings in the entire test run:
Fix the code so the warnings no longer appear.