- Visit nearby with cookies & data cleared
- You will first see the "this page requires js and location aware browser" message
- You will then very briefly see a "loading topics near your current location" message, and only then does content appear
Seems like the order of the last two messages needs to be switched. The "this page requires js etc." message looks like an error and shouldn't show until the site detects for sure that the user is not using a device that supports js/location-aware browser.
- Visit nearby subsequent times
- You will only see the "this page requires js and location" message.
We should definitely not show this on subsequent visits to users not on non-js/non-location aware device/browser and should just show the "loading..." message while the page loads.