After disabling Input methods from the keyboard menu, if the Input Settings panel is opened then the Input methods appear to be enabled.
Steps to Reproduce:
- From ULS -> Language Settings panel -> Input Settings, choose a language and keyboard method. Apply Settings. (Panel will be closed)
- Click on the 'Search' textbox at the top of the page
- Click on the keyboard icon displayed alongside the 'Search Textbox'
- Click on the 'Disable Input Methods' option in the bottom section to disable input methods
- Open ULS -> Language Settings panel -> Input Settings
- Input settings displays that input methods are enabled. The last selected input method may also be still selected.
- Input Settings panel should display input methods in a disabled state.