When fonts for English are changed from the ULS display settings, the font used on the page content gets changed along with the MediaWiki interface messages.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to ULS -> Language Settings -> Display Settings as a logged-in user
- Ensure that English is the selected language for the interface
- Go to the 'Font' tab and select 'OpenDyslexic' from the dropdown menu
- The interface messages and the page contents are displayed using the OpenDyslexic font. This happens in the preview mode as well as after applying the settings
- Only the interface messages are displayed using the OpenDyslexic font.