- Several error checks that the PHP Cite extension does are not performed in Parsoid's cite impl.
- nested ref tags are erroneous (T104662)
- if group is set on <references>, one should be set on all refs defined in references-body
- only one group param, and one name/follow param.
- For ref in references body,
- name must be present
- content must be present
- group should be used in main body
- name should be used in main body
- <ref /> is meaningless
- nested references tags are erroneous
- Parsoid does not support the follow arg on ref tags