Screenshot of the notification
- I recently posted a deletion request to [[:en:File:SCAS Logo 2006.svg]].
- The deletion request was reverted, therefore I recevied a notificationvia Echo.
- The request was accepted later (since it actually was valid) and the image was deleted.
Now Echo shows
Your edit on [[:[No page]]] has been reverted by Magog the Ogre (A/Com-A) [No page]
instead of the correct message with
a) a correctly linked page (which would be a redlink now, but that shouldn't matter) and
b) the edit summary given on revert (which might be harder though, since it's not publicly visible anymore after page deletion)
- T60234: Echo: User should not see a notification with raw wikitext " [[User:[Nobody]|[Nobody]]]" in it.
- T64435: MediaWiki:Notification-thanks doesn't look nice when $2 is MediaWiki:Echo-no-title ("No page" shown)
- T73534: Frequently getting broken echo notifications: "was linked from [No page]"