Page MenuHomePhabricator

action=wbcreateclaim undid my previous action in some situations, causing a data loss
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

See:

https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?title=Q14607934&diff=66044556&oldid=66044551

https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?title=Q14601757&diff=65987464&oldid=65987457

Other potentially affected items (I didn't check them one by one, but my script failed on them in the same batch):

q14601757
q14605604
q14606072
q14606125
q14607934
q14610932
q14613501
q14614482


Version: unspecified
Severity: normal

Details

Reference
bz54768

Event Timeline

bzimport raised the priority of this task from to Normal.Nov 22 2014, 2:26 AM
bzimport set Reference to bz54768.
bzimport added a subscriber: Unknown Object (MLST).
liangent created this task.Sep 29 2013, 7:38 PM

Is this still happening?

(In reply to Lydia Pintscher from comment #1)

Is this still happening?

It looks like some race condition and I didn't run any similar mass data import recently (and I don't really have any dataset to import now)...

Lydia_Pintscher removed a subscriber: Unknown Object (MLST).
Lydia_Pintscher removed a subscriber: Unknown Object (MLST).
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Aklapper. · View Herald TranscriptAug 22 2015, 4:01 PM
Addshore closed this task as Resolved.Aug 23 2015, 9:20 AM
Addshore claimed this task.

I am going to mark this as resolved.

This was likely fixed by a change I made a month or so ago:
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/222900/

This was not just createclaim but also:

  • removeclaim
  • removequalifers
  • removereferences
  • setclaim
  • setclaimvalue
  • setqualifer
  • setreference

If this happens again please reopen