code loaded from store in a Special:Translate page
With Opera 12.16 (Linux), RL with mw.loader.store.enabled true, and debug=false, the page https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Translate/page-Help:OAuth don’t load any translation units. By searching more with Dragonfly, I get an error:
Unhandled Error: at line 199, column 1: expected expression, got ')'
<portée globale> index.php:2
I attach the data variable evaluated in $.globalEval, which seems to have the syntax error. I get no error on a normal content page (so it comes perhaps from the Translate extension), and no error with Firefox.
When I add the parameter debug=true in the URL, I get no error and the translation units are loaded.
When I set mw.loader.store.enabled=false (by stopping the scripts at the beggining and setting this variable), I also get no error and the translation units are loaded.
attachment translate-store.js ignored as obsolete