Looking at [[wikitech:Add a wiki]], I believe this will be a "Special Wiki" ("fishbowl"?):
- The users will be distinct from Wikipedia, so no CentralAuth.
- The wiki can be replicated to LabsDB.
- No new users should be able to register themselves.
- No IP editing should be allowed.
- Toolserver wiki uses "/view/" instead of "/wiki/". Depending on maintainability, this should either be enabled in the MediaWiki settings or we'll need redirects.
https://wiki.toolserver.org/view/Special:Version lists standard extensions with two exceptions:
- Crowd Authentication Plugin: This will not be needed because we will take a snapshot of the user database and not plug into Atlassian.
- HTMLets: A full-text search for "htmlets" does only find https://wiki.toolserver.org/view/HTMLets though, so apparently it isn't used on the wiki and can be ignored.
The current LocalSettings.php (minus any private information) should be attached to this bug so that we can look if there are any other non-standard settings, but nosy and amette don't seem to be registered on Bugzilla.