After starting a new discussion and adding some content, when a preview is done, the title changes to "Editing talk:....". However, once the discussion is saved, it remains the same and does not change back to "User talk: <username>"
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to any talk page having LQT enabled and click on "Start a new discussion link".
- Enter the subject and the message (optional)
- Click on the "Show Preview" button. Observe the title of the page.
- Click on the "Save Page" button. Observe the title of the page.
- After step 3, the title changes from "User talk: <username>" to "Editing thread:....."
- After step 4, the title remains the same as it was there in step 3.
- After step 4, the title should change back to the form "User talk: <username>".