Please enable the Legalpad application with these permissions:
- Can Use Application: Public (No Login Required)
- Can Configure Application: Administrators
- Can Create Documents: Custom policy: WMF-Legal + Phabricator
- Default View Policy: All Users
- Default Edit Policy: All Users (for now, might change)
We will use Legalpad first for T655: Implement the Volunteer NDA process in Phabricator, which is a straightforward case that works out of the box. Then we will for Legalpad.
We could put Legalpad into good use in this production instance one the post-launch dust settles.
We could avoid maintaining https://legalpad.wikimedia.org in a separate instance, and there another projects that would require it too.