This would require moving some of our code and putting it into a new extension.
This would probably be a useful for code sharing between Flow, MobileFrontend and Geodata so is probably a good idea.
move it into GeoData
- GeoData is a data-only extension and should remain so
- Makes it easier to integrate with maps.
- Makes this extension depend on GeoData extension
- Makes it harder to use this functionality without setting up all the maps stuff
- New Extension
- More extensions to maintain.
- Isolated from other code
- new extension could take a configurable API endpoint a la Popups meaning it would have a soft dependency on Geodata and its API endpoint.